Birthday - On Sunday, I will become the mother of a seven year-old. Seriously? How did that happen?
I remember my seventh birthday like it was yesterday. No lie. At my party, the cake was in the shape of a 7 and I had my own individual cake, as well. And now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure that's the exact moment when my cake obsession began.
Anyway, back to what I was saying. Dizzle is about to be seven. She thinks she's 17. And before I know it, she's going to be. Time moves too fast. It's blowing my mind.
Craziest Weekend - For some reason, the third weekend in May is a historically crazy weekend for our family. And this year is no different, in addition to Dizzle's birthday, we've got a bajillion things going on.
- I have two runs and a bike on my training plan.
- My little sister Gina's 22nd birthday is Friday.
- My mom and Gina's BFF are coming to visit.
- Dizzle's birthday party is on Saturday afternoon.
- I'm working the Tough Chik booth at the Richmond Multisports Powersprint Weekend on Saturday and Sunday.
- Dizzle has cheer and Doodle has soccer (we probably won't make it to either of these).
- Dizzle and Doodle have dress rehearsal for their dance recital on Friday. At 4:30. In the city.
- There are two dance recitals on Sunday. The first at 1 p.m. and the second at 5:30 p.m.
- I am working as the "Room Mom" for the second recital.
- And then there is all the prep work for the party, the expo, the recital and for having guests.