Run Miles Planned/Miles Ran: 169.1/171.71
Bike Miles Planned/Mile Rode: 0 (I should probably start planning these)/93
Rest Days Planned/Rest Days Taken: 4/5
Highest Run Mileage Week: 7/25-7/31: 42.46 miles
Highest Bike Mileage Week: 7/4-7/10: 50 miles
Long Runs Planned/Long Runs Completed: 5/5 (with a post-surgery distance PR of 13.26 miles)
Current Book: Amazingly, I read one and a half books this month. On my way to San Francisco, I read The Runner's Rule Book (a quick fun read, FYI) by Mark Remy and on the way back, I started Running on Empty by Marshall Ulrich.
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: The shear amount of food I consumed in San Francisco. Oops!
Current Colors: Pink and Turquoise
Current Drink: Dunkin Donuts Coffee. The hot variety. (Yes, I realize it's summer. But I am ALWAYS cold.)
Current Song: Determinate - Lemonade Mouth
Current Triumph: I hit 1,000 running miles last week. And I've raised 65% of my fundraising goal for NYC (click HERE to donate). Things are total awesomesauce ...
Current Goal: Stick to the training plan and crush NYC ...
Current Blessing: I feel like my whole life is one big blessing and I am entirely grateful.
Current Excitement: Hood to Coast. Only 23 days until I leave!
2011 Goals - Status Update:
- Clean up my diet - I am tracking my food religiously at SparkPeople, survived my sugar detox and have been able to add a small amount of sweets back in without causing a total binge.
- Eat no more than 25 cupcakes - As of August 2nd - 18 cupcakes eaten
- Pay off our consumer debt by the end of the year - We have paid off over half of our consumer debt and are on track to be credit card debt free in 11 months. Plus, we are on track to have our student loans eliminated by February 2013, five month ahead of our schedule. And 10 years faster than if we let it go to term.
- Spend $0 on clothing - As of August 2nd - $173 spent - I caved and bought some stuff from Lululemon.
- Run 2,000 miles - As of August 2nd - 1031.71 miles run.
- Run a sub 1:55 half marathon - Next race - 10/16, Newport Half Marathon
- Take 30+ minutes off my marathon - Completed - 3/26, National Marathon, 4:15:48, 33:50 PR.