And I know you want one. They are available at Banana Blossom Press.
If you don't know about Banana Blossom Press, here's a little info about this Seattle, WA based greeting card company:
"We've designed a line of greeting cards that are unique, uncomplicated and feature a clean, minimalist design. We help connect with wellness in mind and capture the inner thoughts of everyday athletes. The message on each card will resonate with anyone who has a love/hate relationship with exercise and fitness, for the people who have been physically active for years and can’t imagine a life without it, as well as those who are new to sports and exercise.
They are perfect for the people in your yoga class, boot camp group or spinning class, for your spouse who runs and you don't, for your child who had a great year in their cross country team at school, for your friend who is training for a triathlon and for your mother who is going to walk a half-marathon after seeing you run a marathon."
The cards are fanastic (Mel, Jill and I had our fair share of laughs while looking at them during the expo), but I am over the top in love with the shirts. And I want to share this love with you.
So, thanks to Banana Blossom Press, one lucky reader will win the shirt of their choice. Here's how to enter (separate comments please!)
1. Become a follower of this blog and leave me a comment to let me know.
2. Visit Banana Blossom Press HERE and leave me a comment to know what shirt you would choose.
3. "Like" Banana Blossom Press on Facebook HERE and leave me a comment to let me know.
4. Make a purchase at Banana Blossom Press and leave me a comment to let me know what you bought. (5 entries)
5. Repost this giveaway and leave me a comment to let me know.
Entries will be accepted until Wednesday, October 20. Winner will be randomly selected and announced on Thursday, October 21.