In a few weeks, I will be heading out to Seattle to run/hang with Tall Mom, Jill, Zoe and Kerrie (among others). While I am there, we will be running the You Go Girl! Half Marathon and 10K. Mel will be pacing me to a sub 2 half and we will all be wearing our "Will Run for Ice Cream" team uniforms. Included in our uniform will be an ice cream cone headband made especially for us by Emily at Deshler Designs.
After hearing about Deshler Designs from Mel, I searched Emily's Etsy shop and decided to pick up a few more to test. I went with a thick black headband ($12) and a thin navy with white stripe headband ($10).
I received my order two days later and was instantly in love.
Not only are they super cute, but like comparable products, these headbands do not move as they are lined with a non-slip velvet underside (a major selling feature). And they are super comfortable. I can wear them all day without a single complaint. I can say without a doubt that the headbands from Deshler Designs are worth every penny.
And since I know you all LOVE my fashion sense and totally want to rock my style, one lucky reader will win the navy and white stripe headband I am wearing in the pictures above (well, not that very one, but it will look the same). Here's how to enter:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry!
1. Become a follower of this blog and leave me a comment to let me know.
2. Head over to Deshler Designs and make a purchase. Then leave me a comment to let me know.
3. "Heart" Deshler Designs on Etsy and leave me a comment to let me know.
4. "Like" Deshler Designs on Facebook and leave me a comment to let me know.
5. Repost this giveaway on your blog, Facebook page, Twitter or your locker room wall and comment to let me know.
Entries will be accepted until Wednesday, August 11. Winner will be selected at random and announced on Thursday, August 12.